2014 Pacrim Invitational
2014 Pacrim Invitational Raises $27,500 For Give Kids The World Village
On Wednesday, July 30th the 13th Annual Pacrim Invitational Golf Tournament (www.pacriminvitational.com) started with a reception at The Prince George Hotel in downtown Halifax. Glenn Squires, President & CEO of Pacrim Hospitality Services Inc. welcomed the participants and thanked all of the sponsors and donors for their support of the tournament.
2014 Pacrim Invitational Raises $27,500 For Give Kids The World Village For A Grand Two Year Total Of $44,500
“We are truly thankful for the many corporate sponsors and donors that enable us to be 13 years growing this tournament”, said Glenn Squires. “Pacrim’s goal in regards to this tournament has always been to provide a venue for our management employees to meet our investors, potential investors, partners and major suppliers as well as to give back to our community through our live and silent auctions ”, stated Squires.
“We are delighted this year to have Pam Landwith, President, GKTW with us to speak on behalf of our charity”, said Squires.
Give Kids the World Village is a 70-acre, nonprofit "storybook" resort located near Central Florida’s most beloved attractions. Kids from around the world with life threatening illnesses and their families are treated to weeklong, cost-free fantasy vacations", said Pam Landwith, President, GKTW. Ms. Landswith introduced the Webber Family from Porter’s Lake, NS, recipients of GKTW.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2014 TEAM WINNERS
|CHAMPIONS||Tom MacDonald, Dave VanEgmond, Monica Dubois, Dick Spain|
|2nd Place Team||Kris Crundwell, Todd Traux, Gord Creasor, Jason McLeish|
|3rd Place Team||Jeff Skinner, Jacqueline MacDonald, Cory Bell, Trevor Nicholson|
A Sincere Thank You to Our...
We truly appreciate the support we have received from our investors, partners, suppliers and employees and would like to extend a thank you to all who helped
Hole In One Sponsor
Financial Donors To Give Kids The World Village
- Moneris - $1,000 donation to GKTW
Also, a thank you to……
- Steele Auto Group (www.steeleauto.com) for providing the hole in one vehicles
- Gordon Food Service (www.gfscanada.com) for the brunch and dinner products
- Oakfield Golf and Country Club (www.oakfield.ca) – General Manager, David Blot and Chef Darrell Cooling and his staff for their outstanding and professional service.
- Scott Travis, General Manager and his team at the Prince George Hotel (www.princegeorgehotel.com) for being our host hotel and for our pre-tournament reception.
- On course food and beverage venues
- Coca-Cola for providing on-course refreshments
- The Shack Oyster Bar, wwww.theshackoysterbar.com
- Layers Wedding Cakes, www.layersweddingcakes.com
- The Galley Restaurant, www.galleyrestaurant.ca
- Ironworks Distillery, www.ironworksdistillery.com
- Bud Light and Labatt Breweries of Canada LP, www.labatt.com
- Entertainment courtesy of
- The Fine-Tuners, www.thefinetuners.ca
- Don Horne, President, Sports Management International for his 13 years assisting with this tournament
and to our most valued volunteers, it could not have been possible without you…
Back Row L-R: Yvan Laviolette, Regional Sales Manager, Super 8 New Brunswick; Heidi Sponagle, Regional Sales Manager, Holiday Inn Express Stellarton - New Glasgow; Rob MacPherson, Director National Sales, PHSI ; Linda Dixon, Hospitality Administrator, PHSI; Karen Young, Sales Manager, Hampton Inn & Suites Saint John, NB; Penny Squires, Director, Guest Satisfaction, PHSI; Glenn McIsaac, Regional Sales Manager, Dartmouth Oceanview Hotel; Denise Alcock, Executive Assistant, PHSI; Candice Best,Payroll and Benefits Specialist, PHSI; Tammy White,Director, Revenue Optimization, PHSI
Front: Tiffany Tiibeau, Guest Services Manager, Super 8 Windsor, NS
Absent: Jonathan King, Intergy, Group Sales and Josh Furlong, Financial Reporting Analyst, PHSI